Having trouble accessing your account? When all else fails you may need to reset your password.
Like most modern login mechanisms, InGo requires a secure login password. To do this we recommend a combination of upper and lower cased characters, numbers and even special characters. You can enter anything so long as it meets the requirements.
Steps To Reset Your Password
- Click on "Forgot my password"
- Enter your exact email (no spaces) that you had previously access the InGo Dashboard with
- Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, the automated email can take up to 5 minutes.
- Click on the button indicating you want to reset your password -- this button contains a unique token that will only work for the next 24 hours. Please reset your password within this time-frame.
- Follow the steps outlined on the screen to re-set your password.
Sample Email You Will Receive
Warning Signs For Your Password's Strength
- You may see a "warning sign" in orange that your password might not be secure enough - this will appear at the end of the input field
- You may also see other signs that indicate your password may need to be fortified with some additional characters
- When you're done entering your password, and you've entered it correctly twice, you will see a "checkmark" that your password is OK and ready to be re-set.
- Click on the button to save your new password and you will be logged into your dashboard on the next screen.
Do You See a Red X? This Means Your Password IS NOT Strong enough.
If you see a red x in the first input field, your initial password is not strong enough. Yes, you may still get a green checkbox, indicating the passwords match, but it is not strong enough of a password to pass the strength test.
Steps to Correct Your New Password
- Enter at least 1 upper case word and a set of numbers
- Ensure your passwords match
- When they match you will see a green checkbox
- If you see a orange triangle as a "warning" sign, it simply means the password is not as strong as it should but as long as you match your passwords, you will be OK.
- Click "Set Password" and you will now be able to use your new password.
Need To See How To Reset Your Password? Watch Here.