To install InGo on Swoogo, you must follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1, Login to Swoogo and Navigate to Event Confirguration
- Login into Swoogo using your Swoogo credentials here:
- Click on "Events" in the top left.
- You will now see all of your events listed.
- Click on the "Edit" button for the event you wish to edit, see below for visual guidance.
Step 2, Enable InGo Integration on Your Event
- Navigate to your Admin panel on Swoogo.
- Navigate to the "Event Setup" tab top left.
- Navigate to the last item currently, "Integrations."
- You will see only 1 integration currently, click on the InGo logo to get to the next configuration screen.
- Click on the checkbox to enable InGo. See below for visual guidance.
Find Integrations on Swoogo
Enable InGo Integration Checkbox
Step 3, Add the Unique InGo Widget IDs
Choose the "Full" version of InGo as you will have your own unique InGo IDs to input for this integration. Reference your InGo account or your welcome email from InGo for your IDs. If you have issues obtaining your IDs, please email email@example.com.
- Insert the necessary widget IDs into each field.
- The Activator (Login) Widget ID goes in the first field.
- The Autofiller (Autofill) Widget ID goes in the second field.
- The Amplifier (Social) Widget ID goes in the third field.
- And, finally, the Authorizer (Confirmation) Widget ID goes in the last field.
- Click "save" and you're ready for Step 3! See below for visual guidance.
Step 4a, Adding a New Webpage
- Navigate to your event's Admin panel on Swoogo.
- Click on the "Website" tab at the top.
- Click on the "Pages" menu.
- Either create a new page and title it "Start Registration" or if you already have a new blank page, move onto step 5.
- Important: You must add this page on the "Website" tab of the pages menu, not the "Registration" tab
Step 4b, Adding the Login Widget to your new page
- Click on the "Add Content" (Plus Sign) at the top left of the menu.
- Click and drag "InGo Activator (Login) Widget" block to your desired location on this new page. See below for visual guidance.
- Navigate back to the "Pages" menu and remove the Swoogo Registration Flow button from being visible, uncheck the box. NOTE: We complete this step to ensure that everyone goes through the InGo Activator Widget to obtain the greatest possible social reach for your event. See below for visual guidance.
Best Practices and Notes
- Make sure the InGo Activator is visually the most important item on the page.
- Ensure the InGo Activator is above the fold.
- Ensure that the InGo Activator is on your starting page of registration.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that you install just the InGo Activator on your homepage or other page that exists outside of the registration flow. This is now your starting page for "registration."
Step 5, Adding the InGo Amplifier Widget To Your Confirmation Page
- Click on the "Website" top tab, then navigate to "Pages > Registration > Confirmation."
- Click on the "Confirmation" title to access the layout of the Confirmation page.
- Next, click on big "Plus" or "Add Content" Button right below the "Pages" button in the top left.
- Click and drag the InGo Amplifier (Social Sharing) Widget onto this page to be installed at the top of the page. See below for visual guidance.
InGo Amplifier Best Practices
- Install the Amplifier Widget above the fold and clearly visible.
- Keep the Amplifier Widget in it's default state, which shows the "invites" tab first. Remember, we want people to send invites and encourage their friends and colleagues to join you at the event.
That's it, you've installed InGo! Here's some helpful tips to ensure a high-quality installation:
- Ensure you have different widget IDs for each widget in the "Integrations" section on Swoogo
- If you have multiple InGo events, be advised that InGo Widget IDs change from widget to widget, but ALSO from event to event. DO NOT USE OR RE-USE THE SAME WIDGETS ON A DIFFERENT EVENT.
Try the InGo Swoogo Demo for yourself here: https://ingo.swoogo.com/ingo