We make every attempt we can to ensure that our widgets run ubiquitously and seamlessly on a variety of browsers with a variety of web technologies. However officially we can't support everything or we'd never be able to deliver features you need. Below is a list of the browsers we currently "officially" support. Other browsers may work. You should also make sure that you've properly implemented a fail-safe when deploying our widgets. There's an article for that!
InGo supports the last two version of the "evergreen" browsers, Safari, Internet Explorer (Edge), Firefox and Chrome.
Officially Supported Browsers:
For Widgets: Windows
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Firefox LTS (31 IIRC) - Last two latest versions of the evergreen set (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox) currently those version are below (last updated July 10, 2017)
- Windows 10: Edge 15, 14; IE 11; Firefox v53, v54; Chrome v58, v59;
- Windows 7: IE 11; Firefox v53, v54; Chrome v58, v59;
For Widgets: Mac OS
- Mac OS, Safari v10.1, v9.1
- Firefox v53, v54; Chrome v58, v59;
- IE 11, Windows and Mac OS
- Firefox, Windows and Mac OS
- Chrome, Windows and Mac OS
- Safari 8 / 7, Mac OS
Additional Browser Requirements
If you are not already using jQuery on your pages, then the widget code will load jQuery into the page on the fly. If however, you are already using jQuery, the version must be 1.7.2 or higher.
Updated July 10, 2017