InGo / etouches, Installation Video
To configure the InGo App on an etouches event you will need to have the widgets from InGo. Typically there are four snippets of code:
- Activator (formerly Login)
- Autofiller (formerly Registration)
- Authorizer (formerly Confirmation)
- Amplifier (formerly Social)
InGo Admin Configuration, Custom JS
The Activator script is to be placed in an etouches header on the “Welcome Page”.
Best practice is to include the Amplifier Widget alongside the Activator Widget on the opening page of registration, so the below code reflects that. Please ensure you use the correct IDs per widget.
Sample Activator Widget Code
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets/ACTIVATOR_ID_HERE.js" data-ingo-manual="/ereg/newreg.php" data-ingo-forward-query-string="true"></script>
The purpose of this code is to allow the registrant to use a social tool allow access to standard attendee information for preload.
It is best to paste the snippet directly into the content box in the Header/footer editor to avoid any corruption using the editor.
*If a Global header is in place make sure to clone the header and then add the code, do not add directly to the global header.
Set the header as public visible only, you do not want the InGo Widgets launching during an admin reg. and Adjust to the appropriate categories, you probably do not want Staff etc launching the widget upon registration.
This needs to be repeated for:
Embed the Autofiller Widget
The Autofiller Widget needs to be added in two locations
- “New Registration Page” Header and
- “Attendee Information Page” Header.
1. Autofiller Widget Sample Code
The purpose of this code is to preload basic attendee information that was stored in the Social login.
Embed the Amplifier Widget
- Both the Authorizer and the Amplifier Widgets need to be added to the “Registration Record” Header.
- Be sure to add notes so the client / other admins can see that the widgets are added to the headers
- You can update the width of the Amplifier widget via the data-ingo-ui.width attribute. The attribute can accept percent or pixel widths.
- Ex: 100% or 500px
2. Amplifier Widget Sample Code
Embed the Authorizer Widget
3. Authorizer Widget Sample Code
Once all widgets are in place the registration should look like this:
Now, your Aventri installation is complete.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or comments.
Last updated May 6, 2020