InGo / etouches, Installation Video
To configure the InGo App on an etouches event you will need to have the widgets from InGo. Typically there are four snippets of code:
- Activator (formerly Login)
- Autofiller (formerly Registration)
- Authorizer (formerly Confirmation)
- Amplifier (formerly Social)
InGo Admin Configuration, Custom JS
- Navigate to your event in the InGo admin, click through to the "Widgets" section
- Click "Edit" for the Login (Activator) Widget
- Navigate to the "Advanced" section and click the + sign for Custom JS, add https://cdn-ingo.s3.amazonaws.com/custom-js/aventri-customjs.js and click save
The Activator script is to be placed in an Aventri header on the “Welcome Page”.
Sample Activator Widget Code
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets/ACTIVATOR_ID_HERE.js" data-ingo-manual="/ereg/newreg.php" data-ingo-forward-query-string="true"></script>
The purpose of this code is to allow the registrant to use a social tool allow access to standard attendee information for preload.
It is best to paste the snippet directly into the content box in the Header/footer editor to avoid any corruption using the editor.
*If a Global header is in place make sure to clone the header and then add the code, do not add directly to the global header.
**It is possible that the welcome page is not enabled on your Aventri event by default. This page must be enabled for the InGo installation detailed here to be successful.
This needs to be repeated for:
Embed the Autofiller Widget
The Autofiller Widget needs to be added in two locations
- “New Registration Page” Header and
- “Attendee Information Page” Header.
1. Autofiller Widget Sample Code
The purpose of this code is to preload basic attendee information that was stored in the Social login.
Embed the Amplifier Widget
- Both the Authorizer and the Amplifier Widgets need to be added to the “Registration Record” Header.
- You can update the width of the Amplifier widget via the data-ingo-ui.width attribute. The attribute can accept percent or pixel widths.
- Ex: 100% or 500px
2. Amplifier Widget Sample Code
Embed the Authorizer Widget
3. Authorizer Widget Sample Code
Once all widgets are in place the registration should look like this:
Now, your Aventri installation is complete.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or comments.
Last updated October 21, 2020