InGo widgets quickly and easily integrate with your existing website and registration pages. Using simple, one-line script elements added to your pages, the widgets take care of displaying themselves and integrating with your registration process and user's social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
Getting Started, How to Install InGo
Step 1. Embed the Login Widget
Where do I start installing InGo? First things first! You need to embed the Login widget on your starting page. Wherever that is, embed the Activator at the start of your registration. A typical code snippet looks like this:
- Place in the <body> wherever you want it to appear.
- Place anywhere your registration starts. This is typically the first page of your registration flow.
- You can also place the Social Widget on this starting page and default the tab to show "whosin" to display the social proof for your event to encourage registration.
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets/LOGIN_WIDGET_ID_HERE.js" data-ingo-manual="http://www.insert_your_next_page_where_users_should_land.com"></script>
Step 2. Embed the Registration (Auto-complete) Widget
Next, you need to embed the Registration widget on your next page here. The personal. Wherever that is, embed the InGo Login Widget at the start of your registration. A typical code snippet looks like this:
- Place in the <head> or <body>
- Place on any page that you want autocomplete to occur.
- This is typically your next page from Step 1, Login, also known as Page 2.
- Finally, map your registration form fields to the Registration widget in InGo Admin
Step 3. Embed the Social and Confirmation Widgets
Finally, you need to embed the Social and Confirmation on your final page wherever that may be.
- Place in the <body>
- Place on the page after the attendee has bought / confirmed or committed to attending your event.
- This is your final page, your Confirmation / Thank You or Receipt page.
Thanks for taking the time to read this article! Please consult our Best Practices page for further examples.