Did your Exhibitors ever want to know who in their network was attending an event with them? Well, now they can. Your Exhibitors will be a far happier bunch considering they won't be going-it-alone any longer. They can see which of their customers are coming and importantly, who is not, so they can send an invite or encourage them to attend.
How Does It Work?
Notifications are triggered on Advocate activity. That activity currently includes the following conditions:
- When your potential attendees register for your event on an InGo-powered event (through the Activator widget), he or she becomes an "Advocate" in InGo terminology
- If this Advocate leaves the second permission checked on (it's on by default), then the InGo Notification server has permission to send that Advocate an email notification.
- When this Advocate has someone in their network also register, then the Advocate will receive an email notification displaying to the Advocate, who in their network is attending with them.
When Do Notifications Start To Send?
- Exhibitor-Advocates who meet the below conditions will get their first Notification starting at 90 days before the event start date configured for your event.
How Often Do These Notifications Go Out?
Notifications will go out every day at 9 AM EST for Exhibitor Advocates that meet the above conditions.
- Every two weeks until unsubscribe or event-start date,
- Event must be in LIVE mode,
- Notification goes to the "Advocate"
- Advocate must have at least one (1) other Advocate confirmed in their network going
- Schedule changes from 14 days from the start date, to 10 days out, 4 days out and finally with the last email at 2 days out.
- Notifications will run on all days (including weekends)