Do you have multiple registration types on Swoogo? Are you using InGo in your Swoogo platform to amplify your message to your audience members? If so, and you want to keep the ticket type active, then follow these steps to ensure that the reg_type stays active during your workflow.
How to Keep Reg Type Active
Step One, Create Your Ticket Type Page
- Create 1 new page on your Swoogo Website setup
Step Two, Add Your Content (Buttons + Text)
- Add your content to your page such as your buttons and various text around those buttons.
- Next, Configure your buttons so that they link to your InGo website page -- this is the page you have to add to use InGo properly
- Then, make sure they load the registration type you want to link to this button
- Repeat this process for how many reg-ticket types you have
Step Four, Make Sure Forward Query String is Turned ON at InGo
- Contact your InGo Account Manager to ensure that the "forward query string" option is turned ON
- You're done!
- Test your workflow to ensure it operates as expected
- Go live when you're ready!