Ready to add the power of InGo to your Exhibitor experience? Follow the steps outlined below:
- You will need two (2) blank pages on your website to house three widgets, the Activator, Amplifier and Authorizer.
- Or, you will need to install the Exhibitor-enabled Activator on your Exhibitor path/
Benefits of Exhibitors Engaging Your Community
- Exhibitors are naturally already engaged in your event.
- They will be natural Advocates to engage your community and encourage those in their networks to attend the event.
- Exhibitors will get notified via email once someone in their network registers and joins them.
- Once an exhibitor passes through your InGo-powered Exhibitor setup, he or she will marked as an exhibitor in our dashboard, see the screenshot below.
- Once they are marked, they will also get an email notification when someone in their network also registers.
- Questions? Consult this page on our website, www.ingo.me/notifications
- Frequency: Exhibitors will be notified when someone in their network also registers. This schedule occurs every two weeks until the event is over. The Exhibitor will get a highly personalized, targeted email, explaining to them who has registered in their network since the last update.
- Unsubscribe: Exhibitors can turn this off at any point via a simple unsubscribe link
How to Setup Your Exhibitors, Activator Configuration
- Add one additional parameter to your Activator widget,
- Configure the Activator to go to your next page (typically this is the page two described above), where the Amplifier and Authorizer widgets are
- Embed the Amplifier on your final Exhibitor page
- Embed the Authorizer as well on your final Exhibitor page
- You're done!
Sample Activator Widget Code
<script src="https://cdn.ingo.me/widgets-loader/1.4.4/js/ingo.loader.widget.js" data-ingo-id="YOUR_ACTIVATOR_WIDGET_HERE" data-ingo-is-exhibitor="true"></script>